Monday, August 27, 2012

New Condo for Sale at Watergate at Landmark!

New Condo for Sale at Watergate at Landmark!

307 Yoakum Parkway #426 - Listing Price: $289,000
To view this property in full detail and to see more pictures click here!

If interested in this property or more properties on my website, call me today at (703) 625-0899 or e-mail me at remaxrob@comcast.net!













Robert Blitzer GRI, CRS, Associate Broker
5100 Leesburg Pike, Suite 200
Alexandria, VA 22302
Rob Blitzer and RE/MAX Allegiance #1 Selling Company at Watergate
Your Neighbor and Realtor for 25 years! 

 

5 comments:

  1. I really love how this kitchen arrange. I love the color and design. Hope to see more of the pictures of this condo for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sofia for your wonderful comment about the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice information as written by the experts .

    ReplyDelete
  4. This site has lots of advantage. I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me many away.So i want some information for sharing this side with some of my friend. Thanks

    ReplyDelete